- When I was a starry-eyed child, I wished to be
- A very good teacher so I can teach so many
- Kids who dream to be the best they can be, like me
- To hone their skills and even inspire them, maybe.
- As I grew older, a new horizon began
- I knew I had to do everything that I can
- The road ahead is difficult, a great struggle
- But with perseverance, nothing’s impossible.
- Never in my dreams had I ever expected
- To enter the field of accountancy instead
- After five years I finally graduated
- Going forward to a future yet unrevealed.
- Almost twenty-one years later, I’m now working
- Employed and practicing Government Accounting
- This is not maybe the fulfillment of my dreams
- But this is now where I really belong, it seems.