- There are times as we walk along the path of life,
- That we face too many adversity and strife.
- We don’t know, oh no, how much more we can go on
- To remain calm, humble, hopeful, faithful and strong.
- So I strive hard to seek some semblance of calmness
- In a world that has turned into such a chaos.
- I’m starting to feel cornered, I beseech numbness
- To envelope me, to avoid pain I suppose.
- Lord, lift me up, from this serious state I am in.
- Let me feel the wonder of this life you’ve given.
- To the silent prayers of my heart, please listen
- That this bruised heart may not feel heavily laden.