Finally after almost a month of being nominated for this award, I can finally able to give thanks to a great blogger who was appreciative enough to recognize my blog for what it is. Thank you very much, HIMANSHI SHUKLA, for having nominated me for this award. I have to finish a series of a topic I started several weeks ago before I can start a new article or topic and Wednesdays being a working day and thus more stressful are focused on writing poems. Also, it took me days to finally admit that I don’t know how to highlight names so that when you click them it will open to their blogs. Hehe, I had to ask my daughter’s help and she told me it’s easier to do so using a laptop than jut my cellphone to compose this article complete with the hyperlinks and all that. I hope you understand, Himanshi.
So, to start off, my dear readers, please do visit the website of a talented young blogger, you will love to know, and enjoy the talent that results when a caged bird sings.
- Thank the one who nominated you.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7-15 facts about yourself.
- Nominate others and let them know.
With Rules 1 and 2 done with, let’s see what are the facts that I can share with you.
- I love writing. That is obvious, I guess. I started blogging because writing is my passion. I shared more things about how my blogging began on my first ever post here entitled “A Piece of My Mind” (https://wordpress.com/post/mayemor0501.wordpress.com/2)
- I established a set schedule of posting my blogs here in WordPress every Wednesdays for my poems/poetry and every Sundays for more serious introspection, and informative articles.
- I have Instagram and Facebook account and I manage a Facebook page publishing all my Tagalog poems and anecdotes.
- I earn my living as a Management and Audit Analyst in a local government unit here in Philippines.
- I am married for the last 19 years to the greatest man in my world and blessed with three daughters I am proud to have. They can just be a handful at times (oh, the stress they can bring!).
- I am one blessed daughter to still have my loving mother to whom I must have taken after. Oh, just how meaningful and lyrical are the poems my mother can be which she mostly writes in Tagalog. But she also made English poems before and one of them was even like a fortune told about me when I was born. I would share here a compilation of them one of these days.
- I grew up in a large family with lots of cousins and relatives living with us back then, and now, we still live with a large number of family in our compound, in a duplex type of house – with my three nephews from my sister, with my brother and his family, my mother, and the members of our canine (2 at my side of the duplex and 4 on my brother’s side of the duplex) and feline family (numerous to count, all on my brother’s side of the house).
So now, I am almost at the end of this post, and it is now time to nominate the bloggers who have captured my heart with their writings.
Whew! I could go on and on about these nomination but for now let me stop with that. Check out the blogs of these people and I hope you will enjoy their writings as much as I did.
Have a lovely blogging week ahead everyone!